Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Untreated wood in its original form has a light, pale character from its natural ‘raw’ appearance. Sanded wood also has the same effect. Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to neutralise the permanent ‘wet-look’ that develops after application of a clear finish.
Apply very thinly to acheive the desired results.
– Nearly invisible appearance, no ‘permanent wet effect’
– Light coloured wood stays light coloured
– Extremely durable and hardwearing
– Very water and dirt resistant
– Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
– Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
– Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
– No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications